Cavalluzzo LLP is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and following the recommendations of the local, provincial and federal public health authorities. While we continue our legal services, the well-being of our clients, staff, lawyers, and community is of paramount importance to us.
We are committed to protecting and advancing our clients’ rights and interests during these challenging times, at the same time as protecting the health and safety of our staff. For the time being, we are limiting non-essential in-person meetings and encouraging the exchange of information via email, teleconference, and videoconference. We have the necessary technology to ensure that we can meet our clients’ needs and provide legal services uninterrupted.
In keeping with Toronto Public Health COVID-19 protocols, until further notice, please do not attend at our office if you:
- are currently diagnosed as having COVID-19, are presenting with any symptoms of COVID-19, or are otherwise feeling unwell;
- have been exposed to COVID-19;
- have returned from anywhere outside of Canada, including the USA, within the last 14 days; and/or
- are currently self-isolating or under quarantine in accordance with applicable public health protocols.
If any of the above situations apply to you, please contact the lawyer with whom you are dealing directly by phone or email or contact the firm at the telephone number or email address below in order to access legal services.
If you are attending at our office, we will require:
- a non-medical mask to be worn at all times. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one on arrival;
- the maintenance of social distancing throughout the office at all times.
In addition to servicing our existing clients, we continue to welcome new clients and encourage anyone with an employment, labour, professional regulation, human rights, Charter rights, Aboriginal rights, class actions, or public law issue to contact our intake line at 416-964-1115 or email@example.com.
We will continue to plan and adjust our response as the situation evolves.